Friday, March 20, 2009

Abandoned!

There are no more abandoned structures on Tarq that I can find. I roamed around willy nilly here and there but haven't found a one. I was able to do two the other night, I think. Now I'm just wandering and I think it may be time to move servers. I'm thinking of Bloodfin, but I'm not completely sure. Everyone and their brother from Tarq seems to have headed to Starsider, but my name isn't available there. What to do?

I don't even know if I will have anywhere to put my house down on the new server. I really want to be in a city, but it's going to be difficult getting permission if I'm not in a guild. I've been in GEN for years, but GEN doesn't have its own guild on Bloodfin, I don't think. If I want to be in a guild, I'll have to apply to a new one. Or I can just stay without a guild. Hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment